Administrators, Curators, and Contributors have special roles and account credentials.
- To log in with these credentials, go to the back-end engine of the RI Resource Hub.
Administrators can modify goal and preference questions and images as well as the skip patterns of the questionnaire.
- Go to the Administer the Resource Hub documentation.
Curators can add, change, and delete any of the resources and their attributes. Contributors can add new resources.
- Individuals holding the Curator role are experienced in the adult education and workforce development system.
- Contributors can add new resources. Individuals in the Contributor role are selected to be subject matter experts.
- Go to the Curate and Contribute Resources documentation.