Empower your students or clients find the resources they need:
- Promote the RI Resource Hub to your clients, using Promotional Materials you find on this site or developing your own.
- Introduce your clients to the Resource Hub either individually or in a classroom setting
- Encourage your clients to create an account so that their resources are saved
Use Advanced Search to find useful resources for clients or students:
- Your search can be very broad or very specific depending on the criteria you select. Search uses “AND” logic. For example:
- If you only enter “RIFLI” in the text search box, all RIFLI programs will be returned
- If you only select “Improve English” goal, all ESL classroom and online resources will be returned, including RIFLI ESL programs
- If you enter “RIFLI” AND select “Improve English”, only RIFLI ESL programs will be returned.
- Once you’ve created a search, you can share it:
- If the recipient has an email account, email the link
- If the recipient does not have email, you can print a resource list (this is not as effective for online resources)
- Resource lists can be translated into nearly every language.
Embed the RI Resource Hub in your site and give your site users direct access to this great collection of resources:
- See some examples of the embed on WaytogoRI or RIFLI.
- Go to the Embed the Resource Hub documentation.
Build an API feed from the Resource Hub into your own site:
- See an example at Completion yoU.
- Resources can be updated simply and easily by reading and refreshing from a JSON API url, created via Advanced Search
- Go to the Use the Resource API documentation.
Suggest a useful resource or improvements on our Feedback page.